The objectives for which the Chamber is established are:
To promote, study, extend, advance and protect business relations, investments and interests of Swedish and other organization in Hong Kong in any manner the Chamber may think fit, and in particular:
- by influencing or making representations to other Chambers and organizations, Government authorities and other bodies on legislative, advisory, opinion-shaping and other measures affecting the Members’ interests,
- by publishing and circulating journals, news-sheets or other publications containing trade or other information that the Chamber may think desirable for the promotion of its objects,
- by organising meetings, social functions and discussions, trade delegations, exhibitions, lectures or seminars on any subjects of interest to the Members.
- to collect, evaluate and disseminate among its Members statistical and other information concerning commerce or other matters of interest.
- to provide a channel of communication among Members as well as between Members and other Chambers and organizations, with the Government of Hong Kong and between the Chamber and Government representatives of Sweden.