Ashurst Hong Kong
Ashurst is a leading international law firm with 24 offices spanning Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America and the Middle East. In Asia, we have offices in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Tokyo, Singapore, and Port Moresby as well as an associated office in Jakarta. We assist local and international clients in M&A, equity capital markets, energy and natural resources, international finance, dispute resolution and corporate and commercial.
Ashurst Hong Kong frequently acts on multi-jurisdictional M&A, private equity and international finance transactions.
We also advise Asian clients on transactions in Australia, Europe and North America and work with our Stockholm office on investments into Sweden.
Robert Ogilvy Watson
Registered Foreign Lawyer (England & Wales)
Ashurst Hong Kong
11/F, Jardine House,
1 Connaught Place
Central, Hong Kong
+852 2846 8989
Upcoming Events from the Chamber
- 27th May 2013, Monday Xi Jinping and the China Dream
- 28th May 2013, Tuesday The10th InterCham Connecting People Cocktail at WET Deck, W-Hotel
- 29th May 2013, Wednesday YP Event – An MBA – your next career step?
- 31st May 2013, Friday YP After Work @ Pure Bar on Friday 31 May!
- 31st May 2013, Friday Breakfast Seminar “Getting your Business Ready for Indonesia – the Whys and Hows from the Legal Perspective”.
A word from our advertisers
Damco is one of the world’s leading third party logistics providers specializing in customized freight forwarding and supply chain solutions. Visit our website
SwedCham would like to thank Pripac Asia Ltd for design and packaging of our stylish Cufflinks - Contact the Chamber to order your own pair! Visit our website
Vinge’s business concept is to be the leading Swedish business law partner with the initiative, simplicity and result-orientated focus that will ensure our clients’ success. Visit our website
SwedCahm would like to thank APC Logistics for their immense generosity shipping and distributing Dragon News in Greater China and Sweden to all our members. Visit our website