Consulate General of Sweden is currently seeking a multi-talented, creative and outgoing person to join our team as a full-time contract Project Officer.
You are living in Hong Kong and are a positive person, service dedicated with a friendly approach. You are a team player as well as able to work independently. You have a sound background in marketing event and project management. As a project officer, you have an important role supporting the Consulate General of Sweden in Hong Kong.
Your main tasks
- As a team member in organizing and coordinating the consulate’s different Sweden promotion events and delegation programs. Focus will be on the project Swedish Winter 2019.
- Work with contractors / partners / government bodies for local promotion events
- Contribute to the content for the Consulate’s social media accounts; Facebook, Instagram and Sweden Abroad
- Carry out any other suitable assignments within the consulate by request
Work tasks may differ from the above. You will be given training on our systems and will learn from your experienced co-workers. More information will be given at an interview.
- Candidates must possess a valid work permit or otherwise be permitted to work legally in Hong Kong by the closing date and for the duration of the employment period
- Degree holder, preferably major in communication or marketing
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in relevant sectors such as organizing local promotion events, with knowledge in working with contractors / partners / government bodies
- Excellent writing and communication skills in English
- Knowledge of Swedish and/or Cantonese is a very valuable asset
- Ability to manage multiple projects, meet tight deadlines and work under pressure
- Strong social and communication skills, proactive and responsible
- Computer skills in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook), Mac OS and Windows, Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop) and video post-processing
Starting date: ASAP
Working hours: Monday to Friday 08.30-17.00 (16.00 on Fridays).
The position initially contracts until 31 Dec 2019 with a possibility of prolongation. If you think this is a role for you, please send your cover letter together with your CV and portfolio/example of previous works (if any) to email@example.com, marked “Contract Project Officer” as soon as possible, but by the latest on the 14 February.
The consulate will put considerably emphasis on the personal interviews when selecting a candidate.
If you have any questions you are welcome to contact Joakim Ladeborn on telephone +852 2521 1212