The Swedish Chamber of Commerce in Hong Kong (SwedCham HK) together with The Scholarship Fund for Swedish Youth Abroad are proud to announce a scholarship for a final year university student in Sweden. The scholarship will allow a young professional to work at the office of SwedCham Hong Kong for a year during 2022 (starting January/February) and has a total value of 190 000 SEK.
The successful applicant will get the opportunity to gain considerable knowledge of the Swedish business community in Hong Kong and Greater China as well as of the current business climate in Asia. The scholar will play an active role in the chamber work on a strategic and operational level by working on larger business-related projects together with current chamber staff as well as taking ownership of marketing and communications-related projects. He or she will also be providing general support to the organization.
An Ideal Applicant Profile:
- A final year university student, preferably majoring in business, economics, communications, informatics or media
- Strong interpersonal and communicative skills
- Business-related work experience and event management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in both English and
Swedish, additional language skills (Mandarin, Cantonese) would be considered as a merit
- International experience is considered a key qualification
Please send your application, including cover letter, one-page résumé, and grade transcripts to Christian Bergenstråhle, at email@example.com
Please note that the last date for application is Sunday 14 November 2021.
For more information about SwedCham Hong Kong,
visit: www.swedcham.com.hk or follow our social media @swedchamhk