EuroCham is looking for a Project Coordinator Trainee ideally starting in May for a period of 3 to 6 months.
The Trainee will assist EuroCham's Business Councils with their lobby & advocacy activities as well as support EuroCham’s General Manager with the overall operations. The Trainee should ideally be a student of international relations, management, economics studies, or any related fields.
The Projects Coordinator Trainee’s responsibilities will include:
- Participating in the meetings of the councils and assisting the members in the research and analysis of European-related business, trade and investment issues in Hong Kong based on particular councils’ industry sector
- Conducting interviews with stakeholders, summarising information, and writing reports
- Managing and assisting in various events organised by the councils
- Providing clerical and administrative support to the team
About EuroCham’s Business Councils
The aim of the Business Councils is to discuss common challenges member companies are facing, provide a platform for dialogue with Hong Kong authorities, and publish position papers to put forward recommendations to the Hong Kong Government. The councils consist of members from various leading companies in their respective fields.
EuroCham currently manages six Business Councils representing specific industries:
- European Sourcing and Trading Business Council (ESTBC)
- European Automotive Council (EAC)
- European Council for Sustainable Development (ECBD)
- Intellectual Property Rights Business Council (IPRBC)
- Wine and Spirits Business Council (WSBC)
- European Travel and Tourism Business Councils (ETTBC)
- Sustainable Finance Working Group (SWFG)
Please apply by emailing the following material to email@example.com:
- Cover letter
- Hong Kong visa status