East Capital Asia, a research subsidiary of East Capital Group, a Swedish investment group specializing in emerging and frontier markets, is looking for a part-time administrative assistant (50%) to their Hong Kong office located in Central.
Please read below for more details and send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org before June 4.
The ideal candidate will feel comfortable in a diversified role and is capable to tackle a range of activities.
- fluent in spoken and written Cantonese and English; speaking Mandarin is a plus
- minimum 3 to 5 years of relevant experience of providing administrative services
- dedicated, reliable and professional, strong time management
- good organizational skills & problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- dynamic, ability to take initiative to support on various tasks
- proficient in Microsoft Office
Local contact person for tasks related to HR Management, Office management and Accounting
- Liaise with other offices within the East Capital Group and to service providers
- Travel and entertainment expenses for staff in Hong Kong (4 pax)
- Liaise with local IT support company, and with requests from our internal IT department in Stockholm if need be
- From time to time, support to other staff and departments as needed
- Ad hoc: Review contracts with suppliers, Renewal of Company Business Registration, Office tenancy arrangement, Work visa issues in Hong Kong
Personal assistant to CEO and team assistant
- Monitor and update outlook calendar
- Travel and meeting arrangements for the team
- Sign up for seminars/conferences
- Ad hoc matters
- Monitor office equipment, furniture tear and wear, office supplies
- Welcome guests