We are strengthening the purchasing team with a junior purchaser.
This role answers to a manager at Doro Hong Kong, situated in Science Park and the purchasing manager in Malmö, Sweden.
The purchaser’s main role is to polish the supply chain when it comes to components for mobile phones and connected care products.
- Working with, and within, our existing supply chain to secure components for Doro.
- Such as securing long lead time and critical components for all suppliers.
- Working with component suppliers to expand the synergies within component purchasing.
- Representing Doro at Doro’s ODM-suppliers purchasing activities, when applicable.
- Other non-component related purchasing activities.
- Usually 1-2 days weekly in China. (When not COVID-19 restriction is in play)
- Minimum 2 years for an international company or a local company working with overseas customers/clients.
- English, fluent in writing and speaking
- Cantonese, fluent
- Putonghua, fluent and knowledge of technical terms
- Chinese traditional, high proficiency
- Chinese simplified, high proficiency
- Experience of the purchasing or procurement is a must.
- Basic knowledge of electronics.
- Knowledge of mobile phones is an advantage but not a must.
- Basic to advanced skills in MS office.
- Basic knowledge of mechanics is an advantage.
- Diploma or Degree.
- Structured work practice with ability to see both the details as well as the full picture.
- Outgoing and hungry to learn more and keep up with the fast development in the industry.
- Eager to learn to work in a company with Swedish influenced culture.
- Good team player that also could work structured and independent.
Travel: (Except when situations as COVID-19 and similar)
- Travel 1-2 times weekly to Shenzhen, China
- Travel up to monthly to other locations in China
Please send your application to: email@example.com
To read more about the company - please visit www.doro.com