SCA Wood Hong Kong is currently hiring a Sales Manager Trainee in Hong Kong. Please refer to the statement below for more information about SCA and the position.
Recruitment of Sales Manager Trainee at SCA Wood Hong Kong Ltd
SCA is one of Europe’s biggest forest owners and manufacturers of sawn timber with eg. five large sawmills located in the northern part of Sweden.
We grow trees for a century before they are harvested to become renewable and recyclable products with the lowest possible carbon footprint. We manage our forests in a way that maintains their biological diversity, while the growing trees absorb the atmosphere's carbon dioxide.
At our facilities we handle the wood in an optimal way to ensure that the products are of the highest possible lumber quality. We supply directly from the mills to our customers in China and South East Asia with efficient services from our local Sales office in Hong Kong.
Recruitment is now needed nearest months to enhance the current small Hong Kong team, and we therefore seek a Trainee, that eventually will become Sales Manager for South East Asia.
More information about SCA can be found on:
Profile for Applicant
- Ideally a graduate between 20-35 years, or a working professional with 2-5 years business experience.
- A devotion to business and manufactoring industry; selling and generating profitability for SCA and our wood product customers in eg construction and furniture industry.
- Entrepreneurial skills, including adaptability to corporate requirements
- Excellent interface skills with both customers and other external parties; ability to solve problems when required.
- Shows leadership skills / potential, but ability to be active in a team
- Home Base in Hong Kong and ability to regular travel to customers in South East Asia and Mainland China.
- Language skills in English and Cantonese/ Mandarin.
- IT literate in eg Microsoft Office.
Initial role as Trainee
- Build up of product and negotiation knowledge via a approx. one year training program in Hong Kong on all aspects of the SCA business. The training includes set periods of working at the mills in Sweden and sales activities at the customer industries in South East Asia and China, together with SCA Sales Managers.
- Training in administration routines together with Operation team in Hong Kong office; including SAP4 Hana.
- Perform basic business analyses and handle shorter operative sales tasks together with Financial Controller and Managing Director in Hong Kong.
The successful candidate would ultimately take responsibility for the following :
- Take full responsibility as sales manager, negotiating prices and selling SCA wood products to industrial customers in South East Asia.
- Cooperate with production and business managers at the Swedish saw mills to secure supply of products.
- Monitor the logistical system and secure timely transport to Asia customers in conjunction with SCA Logistics and sawmills.
We look forward to your application and CV. Pls send to below address or email: firstname.lastname@example.org