Oriflame Services Hongkong Limited
Founded in 1967 by two brothers and their friend, Oriflame is now an international beauty company selling direct in more than 60 countries around the world. Its wide portfolio of Swedish, nature-inspired, innovative beauty products are marketed through a sales force of approximately 3 million independent Oriflame Consultants, who together create annual sales of around €1.4 billion. Oriflame offers the leading business opportunity for people who want to start making money on day one and work towards fulfilling their personal dreams and ambitions through its unique business opportunity concept – Make Money Today and Fulfil Your Dreams Tomorrow™. Respect for people and nature underlies the company’s operating principles and is reflected in its social and environmental policies. Oriflame supports numerous charities worldwide and is a Co-founder of the World Childhood Foundation. Oriflame has corporate offices in Switzerland and Luxembourg and is listed on the Nasdaq OMX Nordic Exchange.
• Around 1.4 billion Euros in annual sales
• More than 3 million Consultants
• Approximately 7 500 employees
• A product range of approximately 1000 products.
• Co-founder of World Childhood Foundation.
• Global R&D centre with more than 100 scientists
• Production units in Sweden, Poland, China, Russia and India
• Listed on the Nasdaq OMX Exchange since March 2004
• Operations in more than 60 countries of which 12 are operated by franchisees
Senior Vice President & Head of Global Business Area Africa, Middle East and Asia & Head of Greater China
Oriflame Services Hongkong Limited, Unit 620, Level 6, 28 Hennessy Road, Admiralty, Hong Kong
+852 3951 9755
Upcoming Events from the Chamber
- 25th April 2017, Tuesday Meet & Greet cocktail at Boris Design
- 27th April 2017, Thursday InterWomen Breakfast Seminar: Change? Taking Care of your Own Career
- 28th April 2017, Friday Swedish After Work – Together with Finncham
- 29th April 2017, Saturday YP – Valborg Junk 2017
- 12th May 2017, Friday Annual General Meeting (AGM) – 2017
A word from our advertisers
Pripac SwedCham would like to thank Pripac Asia Ltd for design and packaging of our stylish Cufflinks - Contact the Chamber to order your own pair! Visit our website
SverigeShoppen SwedCham would like to thank Sverigeshoppen for their generous sponsorship of Swedish food items to our Chamber events and our Young Professional events! Visit our website
APC SwedCham would like to thank APC Logistics for their immense generosity shipping and distributing Dragon News in Greater China and Sweden to all our members. Visit our website