It's time to nominate an outstanding company or person for their unique contributions to business between Hong Kong and Sweden!
"To promote, study, extend, advance and protect business relations, investments and interests of Swedish and other organizations in Hong Kong."
Who should get the SwedCham HK Annual Award in 2022?
You can nominate a person or a company. You decide! Some ideas to start your thinking include:
- Who has succeeded over time, built up a company and given job opportunities to many in HK?
- Who has made a significant mark on relations between Hong Kong and Sweden?
- Who has put an outstanding stamp on CSR issues?
- Who has made a positive contribution to business between China, Hong Kong and Sweden?
- Who has made a significant contribution to the awareness of environmental issues in Hong Kong
- Who has …?
Here are some examples of past winners:
2021 - IKEA / Dairy Farm
2020 – Bamboo Business Communications
2019 – Frantzéns Kitchen
2018 – Daniel Wellington
2017 – Dr.Ming Wai Lau
2016 – Sverige Shoppen
2015 – Scandinavian Airlines
2014 – Boris Design Studio
Please let us have your nomination and a short explanation as to why this person/company should get the SwedCham Annual Award 2022 by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or Gabriella Augustsson no later than Wednesday, 18th of May.
Register here for the Annual General Meeting:
SwedCham Annual General Meeting 2022 at Soho House Hong Kong
Followed by a summer mingle at Soho House:
SwedCham Summer Mingle at Soho House Hong Kong